Contact persons around the region
Spica Services Group
Spica Services Group is the local P&I correspondent for most of the Clubs in the International Group of P&I Clubs in several countries in South East Asia. Spica has offices throughout the region to meet the needs of our clients. Singapore (HQ), Indonesia, Malaysia (Port Klang/Kuala Lumpur, Kota Kinabalu and Penang), Vietnam, Thailand, and Myanmar are where we operate from. We also represent several H&M providers in addition to other insurance providers that operate within the marine sector. Besides the formal appointment as local correspondent, we do take on ad hoc jobs within the marine sector. Due to the network of offices, Spica is able to handle maritime claims handling as and when they require inter-regional attendance. We are proud to be a preferred and recognized service provider in the region, and strive to continue to bring first quality assistance to the Members.
Terms & Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions governing the use of this website before proceeding any further.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. We reserve the right to suspend, withdraw or change this website at any time without notice.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of any information, materials or other content on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information, materials and other content found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information, materials or content may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics of the website. Reproduction is prohibited without prior permission.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may only use our website if you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to them you must stop using our website.
- We reserve the right to change any of these terms from time to time without prior notice. Any change will become effectively immediately upon posting to this website. By continuing to use this website, you will be agreeing to accept any such change.